Although we refer to it as a “column” loudspeaker, the iNSPIRE iP1000 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion inspired by our award-winning line array products – in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor.
Thanks to its built-in 2-channel digital mixer and 1,000-Watt output through a custom-engineered dual 8" subwoofer and 9 x 2" neodymium drivers, the iP1000 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more. The iP1000 is lightweight and features industry-leading KLARK TEKNIKDigital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifi er and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
Tiny PA – Tremendous Sound
Designed for maximum portability, Setup is fast and easy; just attach the column(s) to the base and connect your mic, or mixer feed, and power. The powerful iP1000 instantly fills the room with the world-famousTURBOSOUND “sound” that has won the coveted Queen’s Award – an unprecedented three times.
DSP – the Secret to Superb Sound
From the instant your signal enters the iP1000, the built-in KLARK TEKNIK DSP (Digital Signal Processor) takes over, ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit DSP analyzes the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It’s like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter and more – all of which adds up to significantly better sound.
Outstanding Sound Dispersion
Much like the huge line array systems you’ve experienced at concerts and outdoor festivals (we make those too), the 2" neodymium midrange / extended high-frequency drivers in the iP1000 columns are strategically placed to provide up to a 180° horizontal dispersion pattern. Such wide coverage eliminates the need for monitor wedges for the performers, and creates a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room.
KLARK TEKNIK – Inspired Technology
KLARK TEKNIK is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more aboutKLARK TEKNIK ’s legendary heritage.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 1,000 Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 2 x 8" high excursion low frequency drivers for low distortion sub-bass response
- 8 x 2.75" neodymium drivers for clean midrange and high frequency reproduction
- Horn loaded super-tweeter extends high frequency range and throw
- Precision-lock, aluminium array system eliminates speaker stands and cables
- Road worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in England