The CPD2600 is part of Wharfedale Pro’s latest line of professional power amplifiers driving earth shaking audio from the front of your venue, all the way to the back.
For using in stereo the amplifier delivers 650W RMS per channel at 8 Ohms and 1000W RMS per channel at 4 Ohms; a suitable power for small to large sized complete PA systems. In bridged mode at 4 Ohms the amplifier generates 2600W RMS. This huge power means the amplifier can also integrate itself with larger touring rigs and installs where long throw, extremely high power audio is needed.
- 8 Ohms x 2: 650W RMS
- 4 Ohms x 2: 1000W RMS
- 8 Ohms Bridged: 1940W RMS
- 4 Ohms Bridged: 2600W RMS
- Class AB Technology
- Status and clip LEDs
- Thermal, overcurrent, DC and output short protect circuitry
- 2 x Speakon outputs
- 2 x XLR outputs to link other audio equipment
- 2 x XLR inputs
- Peak and protect LEDs
- Built-in switchable limiter
- Continuously variable speed fan
- Suitable for touring, rental and installation