The Titan 12D Wharfedale Pro utilizes Qubit 24-bit 192kHz DSP processing. Advanced adaptive multi-band dynamic processing and filtering allows Qubit to fine tune your system for a natural and open sound, optimizing the loudspeaker to provide smooth digital crossover points that are perfectly aligned in terms of phase response and time-domain. Protection is offered in the form of true independent adaptive LF and HF signal limiting that helps protect against thermal damage and driver over excursion.
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: MIC -40dBu / LINE 0dBu
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: Balanced 20k? / Unbalanced 10k?
- HUM AND NOISE: -90dB
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL: +20dBu
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): 556mm x 384mm x 312mm / 21.88" x 15.11" x 12.28"
- EQUALIZATION: HIGH (±10dB) 10KHz Shelving, LOW (±5dB) 100Hz Shelving
- GROSS WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ): 15.5kg / 34.1lbs
- FINISH COLOUR: Black
- AMPLIFIER PROTECTION: Power switch on/off mute; DC detection; Overload & short-circuit detection; Thermal/Heat sink protection; Output mute/reset
- LOW FREQUENCY POWER: 250W RMS
- HIGH FREQUENCY POWER: 50W RMS
- MONITOR FILTER: A 90Hz HPF Filter for stage monitor use.
- REMOTE GAIN ATTENUATOR: 3 pin Euroblock connector for remote volume adjustment.
- POWER AMPLIFIER TYPE: Dual Class D modules (LF and HF).