The Titan 12D Wharfedale Pro utilizes Qubit 24-bit 192kHz DSP processing. Advanced adaptive multi-band dynamic processing and filtering allows Qubit to fine tune your system for a natural and open sound, optimizing the loudspeaker to provide smooth digital crossover points that are perfectly aligned in terms of phase response and time-domain. Protection is offered in the form of true independent adaptive LF and HF signal limiting that helps protect against thermal damage and driver over excursion.
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: MIC -40dBu / LINE 0dBu
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: Balanced 20k? / Unbalanced 10k?
- HUM AND NOISE: -90dB
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL: +20dBu
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): 556mm x 384mm x 312mm / 21.88" x 15.11" x 12.28"
- EQUALIZATION: HIGH (±10dB) 10KHz Shelving, LOW (±5dB) 100Hz Shelving
- GROSS WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ): 15.5kg / 34.1lbs
- FINISH COLOUR: Black
- AMPLIFIER PROTECTION: Power switch on/off mute; DC detection; Overload & short-circuit detection; Thermal/Heat sink protection; Output mute/reset
- LOW FREQUENCY POWER: 250W RMS
- HIGH FREQUENCY POWER: 50W RMS
- MONITOR FILTER: A 90Hz HPF Filter for stage monitor use.
- REMOTE GAIN ATTENUATOR: 3 pin Euroblock connector for remote volume adjustment.
- POWER AMPLIFIER TYPE: Dual Class D modules (LF and HF).
- Mfundo k wrote:
- For what you're paying You'll actually get more. More performance more clarity and more user options. From closed door to outdoor lessoning session, Small conference or friendly neighborhood pool party. This will give you best result in high compact box. I bought two of these few years ago and never have a issue with components or whatsoever. I now use them a talkback monitor and it still has the magic. Good value for money!!! . Posted on 7/30/2019