The DTX400 series electronic drums bring Yamaha quality and technology to a new level of affordability. The DTX450K is powered by the DTX400 module that features 169 professional acoustic drum and percussion sounds with Accent Articulation for dynamic expression. Play along to 10 songs and customize 10 kits to match your style. Or practice with interactive training functions featuring Voice Guidance.
The pads feature oversized 10" ride, hi-hat and crash cymbals, while the 7" drum pads have been redesigned for greater playability, authenticity and durability. The TP70S snare pad is a 3-zone snare pad for head, rim-shot and side-stick effects. As far as hardware goes, the DTX450K includes a Yamaha FP6110 belt-drive bass drum pedal and a KP65 kick pad that provide an authentic kick drum feel. The remote HH65 hi-hat controller pedal allows "half-open" hi-hat sounds for expression usually found on much higher priced kits. A longer floor tom bar (PCY90AT) enables the addition of an extra cymbal, while chrome hardware offers a cleaner, professional look. The steel rack delivers a solid framework for your playing experience.
- DTX400 module with 169 drum sounds and 127 instrument sounds
- TP70S 3-zone snare pad for head, rim-shot, side-stick
- Includes FP6110 Belt drive Kick Pedal and KP65 Kick Pad
- Large 10" Ride and Crash cymbals and 10" Hi-Hat cymbal
- HH65 remote hi-hat, allows half-open, pedal and splash hi-hat sounds.
- 7" Drum Pads newly designed for greater playability and durability
- 10 interactive Training Functions with Voice Guidance
- 10 Preset kits (all of which can be overwritten)
- 10 play-along songs (new songs can be downloaded via USB)
- Steel Rack provides a solid playing experience
- Longer Floor Tom bar for expanding with extra cymbal (PCY90AT)
- Chrome hardware for the cymbal attachments